CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Pumpin' Out Pretty


Today I did this beautiful arrangement for a lady's dinning room table. I am proud of it and thought I would show it off. These photos really turned out well considering I have no clue how to work this camera of mine! I want photography lessons!


On another note...I am now able to put my hair in pigtails again. So what they're "Cindy Lou Who" pigtails, I'm going to rock them anyway!! I'm glad I cut my hair all off and donated my hair to Locks of Love, but I miss my hair!

3 comments:

ChasMoore said...

oh these are awesome.
speaking photogenically and floral.
how did you get the backdrop black? did you put it in front of something black? well the two photos are really great. you are learning pretty good on your own!

Unknown said...

Very nice work on the arrangement! I also love the black background. We would really like to know how you did that. We are in the process of building a photo database for our store.

amberleahorsefly said...

Thanks duanermb! Funny story...We just got these fabulous oil paintings in the shop and low and behold they are backed with black velvet. I flipped them around and set them up near the front windows of the shop and used natural light coming threw the windows! I was really happy with the outcome! Good luck on photographing your work!