CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bad Dream and Blog Writer's Block

Sorry I haven't blogged in a hot minute. I guess I suffer from writer's block or a severe case of nothing much going on!

Last night was the first night in a long time that I woke up with anxiety from a bad dream. I had a dream that my brother was killed in a car wreck. This really freaked me out and has left me a nervous wreck all day. I researched dream symbolism and here is what I found out.

Death

To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life.

This is very interesting. It is amazing how much you can learn about yourself by paying attention to whats going on with your subconscious. It has inspired me to keep a dream journal of sorts. If I find anything interesting I shall post it!

2 comments:

Mistress Meeyee said...

I have been having weird pregnancy dreams every night but they aren't hard to figure out. I hate having nightmares. Hope you don't have anymore for a while.

Henry said...

enter these! http://www.donttryit.com/bloggy_giveaways/