CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Its 1am and I can't make myself go to bed...

Man, I'm really tired but I can't seem to make that decision to go on and go to bed! Today was a good day, not much going on at work so I left an hour early. Hung out with Chas tonight (she is a member of the BFF club). She came over and I cooked for us and we chick flicked it. Then we sat around laughing and being ridiculous. I'm gonna miss her one day.

I noticed an insane amount of dragonflies swarming about, not complaining, they are not only beautiful but the eat these god awful mosquitos! I haven't seen them out in such large numbers in a long time.
I am sick of this heat. I can not stand to be hot...somebody fan me damn it!!!

2 comments:

ChasMoore said...

you say "im going to miss her oneday" as if you know my death.
lol
what the hey?!
=)

Mistress Meeyee said...

Yeah, poor Chas.I hate to lose her too. Haha! It does sound like she is going to kick the bucket. I can't sleep either.I hardly get more than an hour at a time anymore. I love ya kid.