CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Only the best birthday party EVER!!!

I have always had all kinds crazy-fun ideas for birthday parties...all for little girls of corse...and I never got to do any of them because I was blessed with a boy instead. That is until today! Well if I cant use my ideas on my on child I'll just steal someone else's child and party it up Amber-style!

My boss' little girl is turning 12 and she loves flowers and hanging out with us at the shop. So I suggested that she have her birthday party at the shop and I would show her and her friends how to make a cute little arrangement. So if you will be patient with me I will attempt to upload some pics from the party.....


Here is a pic of the cute little arrangements that the girls did! They turned out to be a really talented group of girls!


Here is a pic of the really cute cake!!! It was a really yummy cake too!

This is a group photo of the girls and me! They were excited and had a good time!!!

0 comments: